Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Flying low

Sometimes I do talks to schools, trying to make the kids aware of the options available to them if they want to take a gap year after A-level. I gave a talk today to 100 lower sixth girls for an hour. Which would have been a lovely experience... had I not chosen the trousers with the broken zipper.

I felt bad for the front row, and to make sure they didn't get an eyefull I frequently checked the bottom of my hoody was below the zipper level... but all that did was make me look like I was touching myself. For an hour. In front of one hundred 17 year old school girls.

2 comments:

Bee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bee said...

Its only weird cos they don't know you well - let them get to 18 and an hour is long enough for that not to be weird! ...lol

Nice one, "Low rider!"

Any pictures from the stag do?
I hope Andy is still alive!