Saturday, June 16, 2007

Dog boobs

Pat's dog, Mey, just had nine puppies! Here's a vid of them this morning:



and one of mum changing their bed:



But they're not the funniest thing today. The funniest thing is that Mey's new boobs, which mum affectionately calls the 'milk bar', are now huge.

I just took her for a walk before going to bed. It was pitch black walking down the country lanes, no moon, I could barely see where I was going, but I always knew where Mey was coz I could hear her massive titties slapping together as she trotted down the road - and she could tell where I was from my giggling.

1 comment:

JeffreyShockley said...

Simone was Mark’s first love but she dumped him seven years ago. When he thinks he has the opportunity to see her again, and to possibly fuck her, his balls begin to ache in anticipation. Gulf Shores Condos